||Overzicht nieuw en fixes (Engels):
NetSupport Manager version 12.70.0004 is available in the below language variants:
English, Bulgarian, Brazilian Portuguese, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and Turkish.
This version of NetSupport Manager 12.70.0004 is a chargeable update and requires a new version 12.70 license key.
Please find details on the recent changes included in this new version of NetSupport Manager 12.70.0004
Please find details on the recent changes included in this new version of NetSupport Manager 12.70.0004:
What is new
What is fixed
- Added ADMX template setting to control the display of the NetSupport welcome dialog when starting the Manager Control.
- Updated ADMX Templates to allow Font Smoothing and LV Shadow options to be set by group policy.
- Resolved a Gateway crash when performing file transfer to version 10.50 Clients.
- Resolved Client crash when user acknowledgement is used but not accepted at the Client.
- Fixed an issue with the Chrome browser not redirecting correctly if using full-screen mode and student toolbar is visible.
- Fixed an issue where view window to windows 10 clients would display a grey screen.
- Resolved issue which means hyphens can now be used within commands when performing a remote PowerShell to clients.
- Fixed an issue with iPad students where the thumbnail would go blank after a show was ended.
- Fixed an issue where Tutor could crash when ending one class and starting another.
- Fixed a crash at a student when attempting to open PDF files in Edge.
- Resolved issue with AD settings not being read correctly from the registry when 64bit location could not be opened.