||Overzicht nieuw en fixes (Engels):
NetSupport School 12.65.0003 is now released as is available for download from our websites. This release is a fix release and will work with any existing School 12.50 key and is available in the following languages:
Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Brazilian Portuguese, Czech, Dutch, English, European Portuguese, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew , Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish,
Traditional Chinese, Turkish and Ukrainian.
Fixes in this release
- Resolved a error with the Name and Connectivity server becoming unresponsive when using Google Classroom integration if Student photo URL's were a certain length.
- Improved Google Classroom feature to cater for blank organisation units or multiple domains.
- Resolved an issue where Windows AUP could not be bypassed by a remote control session.
- Web resources now load correctly at the Student.
- Resolved an issue where Google Classroom SIS roster was not pulled down by the Name and Connectivity server if double quotes are included in the data.
- Resolved a error that could occur at the Name and Connectivity server when syncing with Google Classroom.
- Resolved a Tutor error when using the "Scan" feature and performing a copy of some text.